Core Principles of Holy Trinity Youth Ministry
- The youth are a vitally connected part of the church and not something separate from it.
- High school and middle school students are at a unique place in life. Dedicated youth events have a place in the larger context of life in the church.
- We want to see our students become faithful members of the Lord’s church who are equipped for a lifetime of ministry.
- The youth ministry also strives to be a channel for unbelieving families to become part of the church.
Weekly Meeting Times
• Sunday School – the middle and high school students meet for a combined Sunday School class each week at 9:15 am. We are currently beginning with the adults for the video portion of the Puritans class, and then splitting for our separate discussion group.
• Sunday Evening Youth Group – the middle and high school students meet for fellowship and discussion around God’s Word at various homes throughout the Summer.
• Mid-Week Bible Studies – several mid-week girls and boys Bible studies take place on a rotating basis.
For more info or to join the youth mailing list, email the office.