Core Principles of Holy Trinity Youth Ministry
- The youth are a vitally connected part of the church and not something separate from it.
- High school and middle school students are at a unique place in life. Dedicated youth events have a place in the larger context of life in the church.
- We want to see our students become faithful members of the Lord’s church who are equipped for a lifetime of ministry.
- The youth ministry also strives to be a channel for unbelieving families to become part of the church.
Weekly Meeting Times
• Sunday School – the middle and high school students meet for a combined Sunday School class each week at 9:15 am. We are currently studying biblical worldview.
• Sunday Evening Worship & Prayer – the middle and high school students meet for fellowship and discussion around God’s Word; we begin all together and then divide into middle and high school groups for discussion.
• Mid-Week Bible Studies – the Girls High School Bible Study currently meets on Wednesday mornings at Buddy Brew Coffee on W. Bay to Bay Ave.
For more info or to join the youth mailing list, email the office.