We are thankful to meet in person for worship each Sunday morning at 10:30 am, though we continue to offer a Facebook Live viewing option. Please take a moment to review the following information that outlines our current arrangements. If you would like to be added to our email list (to which we send weekly rsvp reminders), please contact the church office.
- We will no longer have an RSVP system or assigned seating for public worship. You do not need to RSVP and you may seat yourselves on Sunday morning wherever you wish (see balcony exception below). Social distancing will not be enforced, and ushers will distribute bulletins as you enter the sanctuary.
- For the time being, we ask that section E (right side of balcony if you are facing the stage) continue to be reserved for those who desire to wear masks and/or social distance. All other sections (the full lower level) and section D (left side of balcony) are available for seating.
- Offering plates will remain at the exits for the short term.
- We will continue using pre-packaged Lord’s Supper elements for the short term. Ushers will distribute these along with the bulletins on communion Sundays as you enter the sanctuary.
- For Sunday School, we will continue to reserve the Prayer Room and/or back area of the Fellowship Hall for those who wish to wear masks and/or social distance.
- We will continue our present donuts and refreshments plan in the courtyard each week.
- We will continue to stream our worship services via Facebook Live, and our Sunday School and Sunday Evening Prayer via Zoom for the time being.