Please RSVP here for worship each week as we continue to pre-assign socially-distanced seats during this time.
We have continued our in-person worship Sunday mornings at 10:30 am (in addition to our Facebook Live viewing option). Please take a moment to review the following information that outlines our current arrangements, and then please have one member of your household RSVP using this form each week for Sunday morning worship so we can make arrangements accordingly. Additionally, if you would like to be added to our email list (to which we send weekly rsvp reminders), please contact the church office.
- For Sunday morning worship, we pre-assign socially-distanced seats for individuals and families using the responses from our weekly RSVP form. Please note: We have designated section E of the balcony to be an area in which masks are required and congregational singing is not permitted. You may indicate on the RSVP form each week if you prefer to sit in this area.
- For those not able to attend the worship service in person, we continue to stream it via Facebook Live.
- Our nursery for ages 0-3 is now available. Temperatures are checked for both children and nursery workers, and there is a cap at 10 children each week; you may make reservations for your child on the church RSVP form each week.
- The Executive Order 2020-27 from the office of the Mayor states that those not maintaining social distancing in public must wear a face covering. We are doing our best to ensure social distancing at the church on Sunday mornings — we ask that you abide by the guidelines we have in place and by the city ordinance which the Mayor has enacted.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the church building.
- Hymnals and Bibles have been removed from pews.
- Bulletins with hymn selections are printed and arranged on assigned seats in advance.
- The offering plates will not be passed, but will be set at the front and back sanctuary entrances.
- Communion is typically served on the first Sunday of each month using individual pre-packaged elements which are set on the seats prior to the service.
- For dismissal, we allow anyone who would like to exit right away a chance to do so, prior to dismissing all others who wish to fellowship.
- We are praying for the Lord to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or think in our church and in churches around the world. Christ rules all things for the sake of his church. Please pray with us to this end.