Fall Sunday Schedule
Beginning Sunday, September 12th
Please make every effort to join us for each full Lord’s Day of prayer, worship, fellowship, and growth in God’s Word.
9:15 – 10:10 am — Sunday School
1. We have a seven-week New Members Class that beginning September 12th and continuing through October 24th. This class is intended to provide you with an opportunity to get to know our leadership as we seek to provide you with a clear understanding of the identity of our church. We will discuss our most basic theological commitments, worship, church government, the sacraments, the true nature of biblical authority, our commitment to Reformed theology and why it is important, as well as the history behind the Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms. We desire to have a unified vision of church life under the authority of God’s Word and are committed to warm, vibrant orthodoxy in life and doctrine under our common Chief Shepherd. We would love for you to join us for this time of learning and fellowship. Please RSVP.
2. Join us each Sunday morning in person or via Zoom (password: 2021) for our Adult Sunday School class beginning Sunday, September 12th. The class is titled Social Justice Assessed Biblically: Is American history “a tragedy in three acts: what we did to the Indians, what we did to the African-Americans, and what we did to everyone else”? How should a Christian boldly stand for justice and think rightly about oppression both past and present? How can the church escape the snare of deceitful philosophies such as Critical Race Theory while remaining humbly aware of the need to take the log out of our own eye? We will consider these important questions that have arisen in the midst of our chaotic times and the biblical testimony that addresses them.
Children and Youth:
- Nursery for ages 0-3 in nursery wing near East entrance
- Pre-K – 2nd grade – 1st floor in nursery wing
- Primary class (3rd-5th grade) – small 3rd floor classroom
- Youth – (middle / high school) – large 3rd floor classroom
10:30 am — Worship
We will continue our worship services both in person and via Facebook Live for the present time. We are no longer asking for RSVPs or assigning seats, though we do offer a section of the balcony, and an additional section in the lower level, for those who wish to wear masks and/or social distance. See full list of our current safety procedures here.
6:00 – 7:00 pm — Sunday Evening Worship & Prayer
Join us Sunday evenings for our Worship & Prayer service, followed by separate children’s, youth, and adult catechism, Scripture memory, and prayer groups. We begin our time in the Sanctuary each week, and also stream this via Facebook Live if you’re not able to join in person.