**Update as of August 4, 2020**
- We have designated the back 5 rows of the balcony to be an area in which masks are required and congregational singing is not permitted. If you would like to be seated in this area, please indicate as such on the RSVP form each week so we can ensure that it is appropriately socially-distanced.
- Our courtyard and playground have reopened as of July 26. Please use caution when congregating at a distance in these areas.
- We recommend that at-risk individuals and people who are physically ill stay home and watch the service via Facebook Live.
- Parents, please exercise good judgment regarding bringing young children. Nursery is not available.
- The recent Executive Order 2020-27 from the office of the Mayor states that those not maintaining social distancing in public must wear a face covering. We are doing our best to ensure social distancing at the church on Sunday mornings — we ask that you abide by the guidelines we have in place and by the city ordinance which the Mayor has enacted.
- We will ensure that all individuals or family units are seated least six feet apart from other individuals or family units by incorporating an optimal seating arrangement using your RSVP feedback.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the church building.
- Hymnals and Bibles will be removed from pews.
- Bulletins with hymn selections will be printed and arranged for individuals to pick up upon entering the sanctuary.
- The offering plates will not be passed, but will be set at the front and back sanctuary entrances.
- Communion will be served on certain Sundays (which will be announced the week prior) using individual pre-packaged elements.
- Entrance and exit traffic flow will be closely monitored, with social distancing carefully enforced.
- Our building will receive extra cleaning attention with repeated sanitizing of hard surfaces in between uses.
- We long to greet you all and we know you all want to greet one another; we ask at this time that ALL greeting be done by way of a “holy wave” or a “holy air five” and not by way of physical contact. We desire to assemble together while seeking to be wise in this trying season.
- Pray for the Lord to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or think in our church and in churches around the world. Christ rules all things for the sake of his church.
Thank you all so much for your patience during this time. We continue to fine-tune each of these, but all of our Bible studies, small groups, worship services, and prayer meetings are accessible in some form or another online. We will house the most updated links and information about each ministry and event on this page (access it by the COVID-19 tab on top left of our website), so please check back here for the latest information. As has been mentioned, even if you are not presently in a particular Bible study or small group, etc. and/or haven’t completed the reading, please consider jumping in and joining us for fellowship during this time.
MEN’S BIBLE STUDIES (Contact Don Bennett)
Tuesday mornings, 6:30 am
Study of the book of Job
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/169902066 MEETING ID: 169 902 066
(A Thursday morning men’s study of the book of Hebrews will resume in the Fall.)
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDIES (Contact Holly McCollough)
The women will meet for fellowship and a discussion of Rosaria Butterfield’s book The Gospel Comes with a House Key on Tuesday, August 11 at 7:00 pm IN PERSON at Seaplane Basin Park at the end of Davis Islands. Please join us!
SMALL GROUPS (Contact Gregg Fisher)
Young Adult Small Group, Contact James Ritchey
Wednesday evenings, 7:00 pm (every other week – July 8, July 22, August 5, August 19)
Study of Mark Jones’ Knowing Christ
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74388795055 MEETING ID: 743 8879 5055
Small Group, Contact Suanne Barlow
Various Wednesday evenings, 6:30 pm
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/744100959 Meeting ID: 744-100-959
Friday Night Small Group, Contact Dustyn Eudaly
Various Friday evenings, 6:00 pm
Study of various articles
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/616807188?pwd=ZTJOYklHZnpsZjlvcEFJaWVSd3h2UT09 MEETING ID: 616 807 188
There are two additional small groups which have ceased meeting during the summer months and plan to resume in the Fall:
-St. Pete Wednesday Small Group (Contact Burchie Ellinger)
-Wednesday Small Group (Contact Brad Meyers)
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP
Sunday mornings, 10:30 am
In-person (Please RSVP) and via Facebook Live.
The video of the full worship service will continue to be streamed via Facebook Live for those who have not yet returned to in-person worship. The audio of the full worship service will continue to be posted on the “sermons tab” of our website under the designated date, at the conclusion of the live service.
The order of worship each week will be posted at 10:30 am on the “sermons tab” of our website under the designated date, in addition to it being emailed out in advance. Please let us know if you would like to be added to our email list.
SUNDAY EVENING PRAYER MEETING
Sunday evenings, 6:00-7:00 pm via Zoom
Adults and kids all welcome and encouraged to participate!
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/633388416 MEETING ID (if needed): 633 388 416