**Update as of May 18, 2020**
- We recommend that at-risk individuals and people who are physically ill stay home and watch the video of the service which will be posted as has been done in weeks past.
- Parents, please exercise good judgment regarding bringing young children.
- There will be NO nursery or childcare at this time.
- All other activities, including Sunday School, Prayer Meeting, Bible studies, and small groups will continue exclusively by virtual format.
- Health officials recommend people wear a cloth face covering to cover their nose and mouth.
- We will ensure that all individuals or family units are seated least six feet apart from other individuals or family units by incorporating an optimal seating arrangement (details to come).
- Hand sanitizer will be placed throughout the church building.
- Hymnals and Bibles will be removed from pews.
- Bulletins with hymn selections will be printed and arranged for individuals to pick up upon entering the sanctuary.
- The offering plates will not be passed, but will be set at the front and back sanctuary entrances.
- Communion will be served on Sunday, May 17th, using individual pre-packaged elements.
- Entrance and exit traffic flow will be closely monitored, with social distancing carefully enforced. Common areas will be closed.
- Our building will receive extra cleaning attention with repeated sanitizing of hard surfaces in between uses.
- We long to greet you all and we know you all want to greet one another; we ask at this time that ALL greeting be done by way of a “holy wave” or a “holy air five” and not by way of physical contact. We desire to assemble together while seeking to be wise in this trying season.
- Pray for the Lord to do immeasurably more than all we can ask or think in our church and in churches around the world. Christ rules all things for the sake of his church.
Thank you all so much for your patience during this time. We continue to fine-tune each of these, but all of our Bible studies, small groups, worship services, and prayer meetings are accessible in some form or another online. We will house the most updated links and information about each ministry and event on this page (access it by the COVID-19 toward the bottom of our home page), so please check back here for the latest information. As has been mentioned, even if you are not presently in a particular Bible study or small group, etc. and/or haven’t completed the reading, please consider jumping in and joining us for fellowship during this time.
NOTE: For ministry events using Zoom which will repeat weekly or every-other-week, the Zoom links will be the same each week. They are listed below. Some meeting types will have passwords, which you will need to contact the host to receive.
MEN’S BIBLE STUDIES (Contact Don Bennett)
Tuesday mornings, 6:30 am
Study of the book of Job
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/169902066 MEETING ID: 169 902 066
Thursday mornings, 7:00 am
Study of Jeremiah Burroughs’ The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/457607741 MEETING ID (if needed): 457 607 741
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDIES (Contact Holly McCollough)
Tuesday evenings, 7:00 pm
Study of the book of Isaiah
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/165508845 MEETING ID (if needed): 165 508 845
YOUTH BIBLE STUDY (Contact Leslie Hall)
Wednesday afternoons, 3:00 pm
Bible study & fellowship
ZOOM LINK: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89724694046 MEETING ID: 897 2469 4046
SMALL GROUPS (Contact Gregg Fisher)
Young Adult Small Group, Contact James Ritchey
Wednesday evenings, 7:00 pm (every other week – April 1, April 15, April 29, May 13, May 27)
Study of Mark Jones’ Knowing Christ
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/74388795055 MEETING ID: 743 8879 5055
St. Pete Small Group, Contact Burchie Ellinger
Wednesday evenings, 7:00 pm (2nd and 4th week of the month)
ZOOM LINK: https://zoom.us/j/631753532?pwd=Ulg2QzkxY1crWnY2SHhXTnZiWGFIZz09 Meeting ID: 631 753 532
Small Group, Contact Suanne Barlow
Wednesday evenings, 6:30 pm (1st and 3rd week of the month – April 15, May 6, May 20)
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/744100959 Meeting ID: 744-100-959
Family Small Group, Contact Rebecca Bell
Friday evenings, 6:00 pm (every other week – April 3, April 17, May 1, May 15, May 29)
Study of various articles
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/616807188?pwd=ZTJOYklHZnpsZjlvcEFJaWVSd3h2UT09 MEETING ID: 616 807 188
(More coming soon)
SUNDAY NIGHT PRAYER MEETING (Contact Hope Bennett)
Sunday evenings, 6:00-7:00 pm
Study of the Westminster Larger Catechism and prayer
ZOOM LINK: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/633388416 MEETING ID (if needed): 633 388 416
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP (Contact Hope Bennett)
Sunday mornings, 10:30 am
The full worship service will continue to be posted each week on the “Sermons” tab of our website in time for us to worship together at 10:30 am either in-person or from your home.
The order of worship each week will be found there as well, in addition to it being emailed out in advance. Please let us know if you would like to be added to our email list.